Alloy C276 | UNS N10276 | 2.4819
Alloy C-276 is an improved wrought version of Alloy C and has the same excellent corrosion resistance as that material but has greatly improved fabricability.
It can be hot worked and cold formed by conventional procedures.
It can be joined by all of the common welding methods and resists the formation of grain boundary precipitates in the weld-affected zone, thus making it suitable for most chemical process applications in the aswelded condition.
It resists pitting and stress-corrosion cracking and is resistant to oxidation at temperatures up to 1900 deg.F.
• Outstanding corrosion resistance and oxidizing environments.
• Excellent resistance to pitting and stress-corrosion cracking.
• Maintains corrosion resistance in welded joints
Typical industrial sectors:
• Chemical processing
• Pollution control Pulp and paper
• Other severe environments and/or conditions.